The green season in Costa Rica runs from May through November and this is when we expect most of the rains that keep our forests alive and green. However, in not more than two weeks, this season will be over and we will be entering our “Dry Season”. This period from November to May is when most of our guests arrive, wanting to escape the cold winters of North America and Europe, so it is good to make a reservation a few months in advance.
Costa Rica’s dry season is perfect for guests to book and stay at our Ocean Breeze suites which face the Pacific Ocean, with views through the rain forest of our boutique resort in Costa Rica. Enjoy warm ocean breezes from your private deck with views. Our ten Ocean Breeze Suites are located on the first, second and third floors.
Our Ocean Breeze Suites have:
- 330-square foot deck facing the Pacific Ocean with views through the rainforest
- Private tiled hot tub and lounge chairs on the covered deck
- 155-square foot bedroom
- Spacious living area (some with full-sized pull out sofa bed for two small children or one adult)
- Kitchenette with dining table and small refrigerator
- Bathroom with tiled shower (some Ocean Breeze suites have two bathrooms)
- Iron & ironing board
- Accommodates up to three adults (most have a king-sized bed + full-sized pull out bed)
- Recommended for those who want lots of time to relax in the comfort of your room facing the Pacific Ocean.
Arenas del Mar has something just perfect for every season and these suites are our recommendation for the upcoming months.