The Greatest Green Family Vacation of the World!
Arenas del Mar and its sister hotels in the Cayuga Collection are inviting you to come down south and help us create the greatest green and sustainable family vacation in the world! You an apply through the Cayuga Collection website to help us with this vision.
Only during a family vacation at Arenas del Mar would you be able to experience the wide eyes of children as they see their first live three toed sloth, or dolphin and then have a relaxing evening with delicious dinner in our restaurant El Mirador.
Arenas del Mar offers so many activities that bored kids will never be an issue, a few things you could do while staying with us are:
- Spend a day at the beach playing in the surf with your family.
- See wildlife up close at Manuel Antonio with one of our experienced local guides.
- Plant a tree in the nearby volunteer rainforest project to celebrate biodiversity and wildlife conservation.
- Take a break from the beach with an al-fresco lunch at Playitas Restaurant.
- Zoom through the forest on a canopy tour high above the treetops.
- Try horseback riding on the beach.
Furthermore, we at the Cayuga Collection, have seen first hand how a sustainable family vacation can leave a lasting impact on participants and we want your help to show others how green we can be.
Our participating properties are:
• Lapa Rios Eco Lodge on the Osa Peninsula: Literally in the middle of the rainforest, surrounded by nature and wildlife, a true tropical Costa Rican experience.
• Harmony Hotel Nosara: Laid back with yoga and spa for mum, amazing beach and surfing for everyone else, and the juice bar and sushi bar are not to be missed!
• Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Inn: Amazing culinary tours, birding, volcanoes, cloud forests and zip lines close at hand.
• Arenas del Mar Resort in Manuel Antonio: The best of both worlds, with rainforests and ocean on either side, full service spa, and outstanding food.
• Jicaro Island Ecolodge in Lake Nicaragua: Choose a lake experience, with swimming, kayaking volcano explorations, exploring the streets of nearby Granada and Baseball with the local kids.
• Latitude 10 Resort in Santa Teresa: Family Surf Vacation or some horseback riding along the beach. Staying in your own private casita has many perks.
• Hotel Grano de Oro in San Jose: Exploring the vibrant capital city of Costa Rica, colonial charm with museums, theater and great restaurants close by.
You can apply here and deadline is May 17th.